We’ve published the first English issue of nopea.media’s own customer magazine Nopea Magazine. The magazine focuses on features nopea.media can offer you in producing printed content. With the WordPress compatible nopea.media plugin you can produce content for web and print at once. It’s an intuitive tool for creating printed and PDF publications from your website’s content and tailoring them for different occasions. Fast and easy, without the need for a separate desktop publishing software or two different design processes.
See the contents of our first English issue below. Click on the link and read our online version of the article. Part of the articles have been published only in the printed magazine, which you can order for free.
Table of Contents – Nopealehti in English
- Page 1: Nopea Magazine Cover
- Page 2: Magazine Table of Contents
- Page 3: The Time for Online PDF Readers is Over
- Page 4-5: Write Your First Engaging Content
- Page 6-7: Publishing a Customer Magazine – How has the Process Changed?
- Page 8-9: Why nopea.media? (The content as such published only in the magazine. Same content as in https://en.nopea.media)
- Page 10: New Guide Books for The Finnish Cereal Committee (VYR)
- Page 11: Customer Magazine – Cora Refinish Oy
- Page 12-15: Create a Printed Article with the nopea.media WordPress Plugin
- Page 16: Verkkovaraani (separate PDF-commercial of Verkkovaraani, the company behind nopea.media)